el-e-vate (verb): raise or lift up to a higher position

Promoted

NEW automation tooling community

Examples, ideas, collaboration

Join today

Promoted

Open_learning.png

Juniper Open Learning

Certifications with free training. Discounted exam vouchers. And more!

Get Started

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Junos OS

We have a cluster at one site that is configured with a single 4100 node. It's come time once again for code upgrades. My question is even though the cluster consists of a single node, does the upgrade require any additional steps outside of a non-ISSU image upgrade? ------------------------------ CLINT ...

• Posted in: Switching

From PE1, can you ping the ICCP peer, 172.16.1.2?? and/or vice versa from PE-4. I'm thinking you may need to establish the ICCP session via a non-q-in-q interface. Any particular reason your doing it that way(via q-in-q)???

• Posted in: SRX

Hello, i am setting up an SRX as per object for my VDSL. I researched the internet and saw that it is necessary to use firmware 2.16 to allow vectoring. Is it possible somehow to download the file to update this module? Thanks a lot! Model: srx110h2-va JUNOS Software Release [12.3X48-D105.4] Part ...

• Posted in: SRX

Hello there, We updated our SRX340s a few months ago to version 21.2R1.10. Since then we came across an ongoing error, which is confusing our monitoring System. the active cluster-node runs into an error on the snmp request for the interface table. This error occures kind of frequently, but is not ...

Top Contributors