Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• The probably best answer to this is called: vLabs.juniper.net ;) with the vLabs you find everything and it costs nothing - you just need to create a Juniper account (which you already should have) :) later in your career when you need multivendor support, ...

• I don't have an answer, so I am so much looking forward to what will be suggested ! thanks for your post. How about a Packet Tracer equivalent for Juniper ? Michel Lapointe ------------------------------ Michel Lapointe -------------------------- ...

• Hi, Please just make that SRX as chassis cluster. You dont need to make it complicated since using cluster it easy and seamless failover. Thanks

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi, Please advise a good solutions for this issue. Not able to manage the firewalls also. Because SRX 550 don't have any management IP.

• All, What are your recommendations for virtual lab environment in terms of software? I'm new to Junos and wanted to get my hands on some equipment but because of cost it is not in the cards. ------------------------------ TRENTON YORK ----------- ...

• I would like to use port 443 for web server, but Juniper Secure Connect already use it. I tried to change the configuration of system/service/web-management/https/port, but not working. Is there any way to change the https port of Juniper Secure Con ...

• Normally when configuring firewall filters conflicting match conditions, for example 'port' and 'port-except' are not allowed. However, it appears to be possible to bypass this restriction and create a self-contradictory filter term by using a configuration ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC). Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community