Routing

View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Technical Bulletins Knowledge BaseDay One+

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Cisco to Juniper

I would also add a final reject term to prevent other prefixes from being automatically sent by the default accept. set policy-options policy-statement bgp-export term 2 then reject​ ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Cisco to Juniper

================================== Export Policy ==================================== set policy-options policy-statement bgp-export term 1 from route-filter 65.20.25.20/32 exact set policy-options policy-statement bgp-export term 1 from route-filter ...

• Profile Picture

Cisco to Juniper

Migrating from cisco to Juniper Want to know if the configurations are correct Router bgp 20 network 65.20.25.20 mask 255.255.255.252 network 66.78.55.0 mask 255.255.255.0 neighbor 65.20.25.24 remote-as 45 neighbor 158.12.20.12 remote-as 40 Juniper ...

• Profile Picture

RE: ISIS No Route-Through

@STUART RIDSDALE - Unfortunately in my haste, I forgot to fully flesh out the full scenario here. There are a series of routers behind R1​ that need to use it as a transit. It just can't be used as a transit for area 100 in this scenario. I've updated ...

• Profile Picture

MX - CGNAT - MX-SPC3 - Sessions Supported

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi All, I am looking for the amount of CGNAT sessions a MX-SPC3 card supports, I understand this depends on the traffic type. There seems like no detailed information on the MX-SPC3 with ...

• Profile Picture

VPLS and Gateway

Hello, this is my first attempt to connect two sites via vpls and I'm unable to get it working. We have planed to deploy SRX (or vSRX) devices on both sites and connect the sites via VPLS (over IPSec/GRE). Also these devices should be the L3 Gateways ...

• If you never want a router to be used as a transit path then just set the overload bit in the LSPDUs generated by it, so on R1 in this case. That would be a hard "you cannot send traffic via me" signal to the two LSRs. There are various other option ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC).  Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community