Routing

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Technical Bulletins Knowledge BaseDay One+

Latest Discussion Posts

• Model: srx340 Junos: 19.4R3-S3.3 I have two routing instances and I want to share an ARI static route with the alternate instance. Juniper documentation says this can't be done using the common method of rib groups (which is true in my experience) yet ...

• Probably making myself look stupid but I don't see it or don't understand. Sorry, why do you think you have a problem? ------------------------------ SIMON MOORCROFT ------------------------------

• Please disregard, as you mention the GRE interface is tied to the linecard - I was thinking only of path resiliency.

• Lets say we configured GRE tunnel with gr-0/0/0 interface. When the line card on slot 0 becomes down system deletes the gr-0/0/0 interface. Could you please describe how LAG+LACP solves that issue? Thanks. ------------------------------ ISA GOK --- ...

• LAG + LACP from two different linecards to your upstream device.

• Profile Picture

GRE Tunnel Redundancy

Hello, In Junos, GRE virtual interfaces are tied to line card and if the line card fails tunnel become down. Is it possible to setup a redundancy mechanism in case we have two line cards? Remote end of the GRE accepts only one GRE tunnel. So we can't ...

• Hi expert guys, We've implemented flowspec and would like to exclude some interfaces not involve flowspec. However, it seems interface-group not compatible with forwarding table filter. Do you have any hints for us ? Thanks. When we try to apply exclude ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC).  Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community