vMX

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, You didn`t mention the sim you are using, but in GNS and EVE you have to change the adapter types to VMWare Paravirtualized Ethernet to make them work properly. ------------------------------ Balazs Kiss ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: LACP not working in Juniper MX80 Router.

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I did it. Thanks for your reply. But now I'm facing another issue what is: I created two aggregated ethernets and also bundle them into another virtual interface which will be ...

• Hey Jose, My scenario isn't exactly like yours but similar. I'm using Cisco CML for the vMX (VCP and VFP). My default node definitions are (Ext and Int, then 4 Ge interfaces). If I added any more Ge interfaces to my vMX configuration, the FPC would ...

• Hi what software are you using to run de vmx ? if you are using for example eve-ng the interfaces are ge no xe and the first two port are for internal use. could you share the show chassis hardware show chassi fpc show interfaces terse media ...

• Hi, U please share command show interface terse | match ae0 Thanks

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!

Current Members