Switching

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Team, We have one of our 2300 switches crashed after power surge. The switch boots up normally(we not stuck in any prompt) but it doesn't see all the interfaces both copper and Optical. the virtual interfaces like Me0 , irb and the rest are seen. ...

• Hello! I have an 2 EX3400 set up in a VC on a site connected to our ISP's MPLS Cisco Router, they share 3 vlans on a trunk interface (layer 3) with a link-net, each of thees VLANS is connected to a separate routing-instance (VR) and share routes based ...

• Hi. Let's say I have three Leaf VTEPs - L1, L2 and L3. L2 and L3 are multihoming the same ethernet segment, and so are both advertising Type 1 per-EVI route for that ethernet segment. So when L2 advertises a Type 2 route containing on of that ...

• Upgraded the switch last night and that seems to have solved the problem. The switch was displaying "booted from backup junos" but all partitions had same firmware version on them. ------------------------------ ANKUR ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: EX2300 switches

Hi You can check this documentation to see if it includes the EX2300. https://support.juniper.net/support/eol/product/ex_series/ ------------------------------ GARY WU ------------------------------

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle community

Lend your voice and make an impact at Juniper. 

The Innovators Circle is a research-driven, private circle where members share feedback on a wide range of topics to help Juniper leaders make an impact on all business areas (e.g., marketing, products, digital experience, etc.). Members receive opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content.