Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • So, I overlooked the default routes you originally posted, my fault on that. I think I understand how it is working. As far as my test, I wanted to see if pushing specifically pushing traffic back out reth2 for the remote office public endpoint ...

• Hello Team! I noticed that IRB interfaces that are part of the EVPN fabric do not fragment IP packets in the egress direction. I found some mention of a similar issue in Software Releases under number PR1522896 "On MX and EX9200 serial platforms, ...

• For some reason the ticket get posted twice. https://community.juniper.net/discussion/nat-on-multiwan-not-working

• Hi Ben, Since you have performed upgrade from as far back as 15.1 it is likely your system is still using old cryptographic keys. These are not typically reset by loading factory default configuration. You will need to initiate a `request system zeroize`. ...

• Is there also a inbound security policy for the new untrust-fiber zone to permit the traffic matching the original untrust zone policy? ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, ...

• I spoke with Juniper support barking at them as to when the updated software would be available that fixes that nasty CVE. I was told Feb. 15th. So I waited and then Poof - this version is the latest version (published on Feb 10th). But this was happening ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community