Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 3 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• This worked. Thanks. ------------------------------ COURTNEY KIBBE ------------------------------

• Hello, You can try as below: 1. Go to the config stanza edit system blah blah 2. Replace the keyword: replace pattern <> with <> top show | compare ( check if only that has changed) Regards, Brijil ------------------------------ Brijil R ---- ...

• annotate chassis "" ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi, I used the annotate command in the wrong location. How do I remove it? I don't want to use the rollback method because I have other commands that were committed at the same time and need to retain them. I added the annotation between system and chassis ...

• Profile Picture

Upgrade EX4600 switch Prblem

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello , I have tried to upgrade our EX4600 stack . You will find below, the error log feedback during both types of upgrade attempts on this stack. --- "NSSU upgrade" --- root@SW-EX4600> ...

• Hi Noemi, Version 21.4R3.15 is only recalled for the QFX5110 and QFX5120, iirc it is not fully recalled for all platforms. For MX, EX, SRX etc 21.4R3.15 is no problem, though I am not sure about QFX5100. The KB article only lists 5110, but 5120 is definitely ...

• You can test the physical port by using a fiber loop from the transmit to receive on the optic then running some loopback tests per this document. If the test work then the local port in/out is working correctly and the issue is with the pair link communication ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC). Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

Unanswered Posts

• BNG

Top Contributors in the Community