Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Dear all. I'm making a topo test DCI using vMX (using 23.2R1-S2.5 version). As configure evpn instance for DCI, I got this error [edit routing-instances EVPN_COMPUTE_10 protocols evpn] 'interconnect' EVPN: Only encapsulation mpls allowed ...

• What you need to adjust are the security policy for the untrust to trust zone. Currently this is open and allows all inbound traffic to all addresses. Security policy for outbound initiated traffic is covered by the trust to untrust rule and sounds ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello, As I am new to network technology, I need some help. I have an SRX300 in the office which receives a public IP address on WAN7 via DHCP (BOOTP). A /29 network from the ISP is routed to this WAN7 IP. This network is then to be statically ...

• I forgot to also mention, that there are some great resources available to help get a better understanding of automating Junos. Here are some links to free resources. Day One: Navigating the Junos XML Hierarchy This Week: Mastering Junos Automation ...

• Hi everyone. How can I to rewrite in JunOS the following ScreenOS commands:? set category "WHITELIST" url "www.1" set category "WHITELIST" url "www2/" set category "TEST" url "www3/" set category "TEST" url "www4/" Please, any advance I appreciate. ...

• Hi Yan, For Junos where Python is not available, or if Python is not preferred, then I would look at SLAX, rather than perhaps going down the shell script route. Certainly that would be my approach, and would only look at performing actions via the ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community