Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hello, I'm posting again, since I'm pretty stuck. I have SRX345 HA with dual ISP. Routing is simple: set routing-options static route 0.0.0.0/0 next-hop 11.11.11.11 set routing-options static route 0.0.0.0/0 next-hop 22.22.22.22 Towards ...

• Heads up! Junos versions 14.x and 16.x are no longer supported! Community Members-I'm posting this update to inform you that technical support for Junos 14.x and 16.x has expired. If you're running these versions of Junos, your network may be at risk. ...

• The MX304 supports the Nvidia/Mellanox MAM1Q00A-QSA QSFP+ to SFP+ adapter. That would let you use one of the 100G ports with a 10G SFP+. Otherwise, you'd need a 4x10G QSFP+ with a breakout cable. https://apps.juniper.net/hct/model/?component=MAM1 ...

• Hi all, I'm struggling with the following setup. Purpose is to create a management segment for our datcenter equipment. JSC can ping all hosts on MGMT switch through st0.0 Office location can only ping reth7 (ge-0/0/5 / ge-5/0/5) through ...

• Hi, I researched a while for MX304. Seem MX304 MX304-LMIC16 supports 10G interfaces. But I checked that the Line card only provides 400G/100G ports. Understand this situation, it can only support 100G/40G/25G SFP. How can I use 10G SPF to connect ...

• Profile Picture

JWEB Issue

I'm trying to set up web-management (https) on my SRX's and EX's. This should be pretty straight forward, but... I'm on JunOS version 22.4R1.10 and Edge version 121.0.2277.83. When using the system generated cert I get the following error: "Your ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community