Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hi Paul, The entire configuration is below. Thanks. # Last changed: 2024-04-15 15:50:20 UTC version 20200407.122723_builder.r1099298; system { host-name 300; root-authentication { encrypted-password "$6$OZstb35m$oHdSCX01vm2AewKZdd.HpsWP1LEGXbHzTti1ldFkMqGvyVclvwc4FRk7EVsgXPR85tP7lqHdaKLEAzbExWrI40"; ...

• Kindly post the entire configuration. There are more components than just the security zone that could affect outbound access. I have an SRX 300 in my lab right now so I can reference it if need be. ------------------------------ PAUL PETERSON ...

• Hi Paul, I want to allow 80, 443, 21 and 22 ports only for SRX300 but after I saved the policy, my computer is unable to access internet. Are there any sections that I configure wrong? from-zone trust to-zone untrust { policy trust-to-untrust ...

• Edit: thought I had it, but not quite. Will post config code once confirmed working.

• I would start with the factory default configuration. It will allow the access you are looking to provide. Then, copy the default configuration to a text editor and review it. If you need to restrict outbound port access further, you can from here. ...

• Hi all, I am new to Juniper firewall. I would like to configure my SRX300 for blocking all ports but allowing to access few specific outgoing ports such as 80, 443, 21 and 22 so on. Could someone instruct how to set the configuration? I tried ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community