Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Greetings Juniper Community! This is the first post in an eight-part series of community posts sharing tips and information on one of the hidden benefits of Juniper Care Services, Juniper Support Insights (JSI). JSI extends support automation & lifecycle ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Correct Stef. As MX is not supporting EVPN-VXLAN stitching, an alternativ maybe to use "EVPN-MPLS Stitching"? ------------------------------ Kalle Andersson ------------------------------

• These errors generally mean there is a problem with the internal storage media. If this is not a hardware issue you can overcome by getting the USB image for install. You boot from the USB install image. Then run a Junos install with the format ...

• I have a working implementation of IP demux over dynamic VLANS via PWHT, however, only one subscriber can receive a DHCP address per VLAN. Does anyone have a working implementation that allows multiple subscribers (separate households) to receive IP's ...

• On the one hand, I have a recently obtained QFX3500 with no software. On the other hand, I have jinstall-qfx-3-14.1X53-D45.3-domestic-signed.tgz . They ought to go together, but I run into a problem that I don't know how to fix. I'm new to the QFX ...

• I think this should be the correct link. The other url is for symmetric IRB support on top of DCI. ------------------------------ Stef Beking ------------------------------

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

• 2 people recommend this.

Top Contributors in the Community