Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello friends, I have a scenario with a VPLS where I would need to use the labels and ips from another table (not the master) and I'm having difficulty. Follow my current configuration set interfaces ge-0/0/0 flexible-vlan-tagging set interfaces ...

• Now it`s clear! Thank you for your help. ------------------------------ Artem Artem ------------------------------

• Hello Artem, 20.4R3 -S4 is not the same release as 20.4R3; -S4 is the fourth Service Release and hence much newer. I have attached a screenshot how to choose the right version in the download portal. Hope that helps. ------------------------------ ...

• I am seeing the followin g messages yellow in m y message logs and I'm not sure if it is an issue or not. Looking back in further in the logs I see the other instances. However, they are only about 5 mins in duration, and the most current issue has ...

• Recommended version of Junos for MX960 is 20.4R3 (available for download 20.4R3.8) I am trying to fix an issue according the PR https://prsearch.juniper.net/problemreport/PR1659786 - fixed in Junos 20.4R3-S4 So I would like to clarify does Junos 20.4R3.8 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: EX4300P

Yes, thanks. I ended up just switching out the RE. ------------------------------ JAMES RONALD ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

static-host-mapping use cases

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi, Just trying to get my head around on static-host-mapping what is a real use case for it? Well, I understand the bit related to sys-id, it's for IS-IS. But what what about the inet ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC). Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community