Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: OSPF - Static Routes

Sorry for the confusion, on the device where the static routes exist you would create a routing policy and apply this to OSPF. set policy-options policy-statement exportstatic1 term exportstatic1 from protocol static set policy-options policy-statement ...

• Profile Picture

Hello, I don't need to push a default route. I need to push static routes into area 0. ------------------------------ Amit Amit ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

To push a default route into stub ares or nssa just add the default-route parameter to the configuration of the area on the ABR MX. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/default-metric-edit-protocols-ospf.html ...

• Profile Picture

OSPF - Static Routes

Hello, I have multiple MX204 routers with OSPF areas. All the routers are connected to area 0 and each router is connected to different NSSA areas. The reason for multiple areas is route summarization. I am trying to inject static routes from router A ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CSPF

The constraints will be selected by you during configuration of the lsp and are outlined in this list. The constraints that CSPF considers include: LSP attributes Administrative groups (that is, link color requirements) Bandwidth ...

• Profile Picture

CSPF

Hello friends. I recently have studying about CSPF. So, I love the logical functions of protocol. But, I still with some doubt about the top. What is the requirements need to CSPF work correctly? (Talking simple away). 1 - Lookup to LSP Attributes ...

• Bonjour everybody Let's see when YOU can spot the problem before it happens 1) I use mgmt port in my lab on my 10 2300-C switches for convenience 2) I don't use mgmt. port on the 250 switches in the field. I have ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC). Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

Unanswered Posts

• BNG

Top Contributors in the Community