Innovators Circle

View Only
last person joined: 12 hours ago 

A research-driven circle where members share feedback to help impact Juniper's direction. Members gain opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content. To become a member, simply click “Join Community” and follow the quick prompts.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Innovators! In the IT networking industry, sustainability plays a crucial role in responsible resource management and reducing our environmental impact. As part of Earth Week celebrations, we're excited to announce a unique opportunity to get ...

2 people recommend this.
  • As we head into the last quarter of the year, Juniper's Innovators Circle (IC) team would like to honor members like yourself for contributing so avidly over the past few months. Your input in IC studies has been conveyed to Juniper's key decision makers, ...

3 people recommend this.
  • Hi Casey, Much appreciation for the question. In reflection, I think I consider these six challenges the greatest: · -- Coming to common understanding of measures and pathways for emissions reduction between value chain actors, and therein ...

• Hi Jackie, I can think of a few things to help you make your point, all of which go to economics. I'd start with energy. Strategies to use energy-saving products result in appreciably lower energy bills which contribute to TCO. We are moving from ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi, thanks for the opportunity to ask questions and make suggestions. Why do Juniper not offer an option to buy multiple access points in a single box (10 or more under a single SKU) when other vendors have been offering this option for many years, therefore ...

• Hey Kyla, Thank you so much for sharing! I have a question: What do you foresee would be the biggest sustainability challenges/barriers for the industry in 2024? Thanks! ------------------------------ Casey Fugate --------------------------- ...

• Hi Kyla, Question for the team. How can we explain to leadership the need for sustainable products if they are more expensive? Appreciate the help, thanks! ------------------------------ Jackie Parzivand ------------------------- ...

Announcements

• Earth Week: Ask-Me-Anything with Sustainability Director!

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community