Elevate

Welcome to Elevate

el-e-vate (verb): raise or lift up to a higher position

hero image

Answers

Whatever your question may be, your peers and our experts have the answers.

Ask and connect

Ideas and Innovation

Explore our ideation communities and join the one(s) that inspire you.

Collaborate with us

Rise with Us

Grow your skills and broaden your network with help from our experts.

Start now

Join the Innovators Circle 

As a member of the Innovators Circle, you can provide anonymous feedback on product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more.

Join Today

Promoted

Have Junos / Junos EVO questions?  

Access the Junos Ask the Expert event replay and post your questions in the Junos Community.

Hear the replay
thumbnail_210625_DIGITAL_Elevate_Community_banner-1060x350-Final-211220-2x.png

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: SRX

Hi all, Would like to setup some alerts for monitoring VPN interfaces. How would I go about doing this? SNMP or syslog perhaps? Thanks, Derek Hill

• Posted in: SRX

Hi all, Does port mirroring affect network performance? Currently, I’m running 500mbps up and down off our ISP connection. I would like to analyze traffic on my trust LAN interface and trust WAN public facing interface (maybe two separate port mirrors-??). Thanks, Derek Hill

• Posted in: Junos OS

This is set vm to high memory request vmhost exec "set_vjunos_memory high" this is reset VM machine memory to default. 16G request vmhost exec "set_vjunos_memory default" You might need to reboot your router. ------------------------------ JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-DC,JNCIE-ENT --------------------- ...

• Posted in: Junos OS

Nope, don't know it unfortunately :/ ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ------------------------------

Top Contributors