Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• We were able to implement AMS load balancing with dynamic NAT and also logging. We retain logs for 2 years for law enforcement reasons. ------------------------------ Aaron Gould Senior Network Engineer aaron@gvtc.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/agould123/ ...

• Here is an example of NTP Server Configuration from Juniper documentation: [edit system ntp] authentication-key 1 type md5 value "$ABC123"; server 10.1.1.1 key 1 prefer; trusted-key 1; What is the purpose of the trusted-key ...

• Profile Picture

Question on RADIUS

Hi. If: 1: I have a Juniper device configured for RADIUS authentication, and 2: I try to log in as user lab, and 3: There is no lab or remote user account configured on the device... will the Junos device send a RADIUS request ...

• Hi Alexis! we didn't consider doing ams with another form of NAT because being an ISP (official government service provider) we need the ability to know who used what IP address during a certain window of time and we don't have logging implemented. ...

• Hello SHAHBAZ KHAN and everyone, I am interested in this issue as I also wanted to implement AMS configs for load-balancing with Deterministic NAT IPv4 but as you and the documention mentionned this implementation is not supported. Besides trying to ...

• EusaHues this is exactly what i needed. Thanks a lot! You've saved my day ------------------------------ Alex Molon ------------------------------

• https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/no-tagging-lldp-ex-series.html ? Syntax no-tagging; Hierarchy Level [edit protocols lldp] Release Information Statement introduced in Junos OS Release 14.1X53-D10 ...

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC). Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community