Innovators Circle

View Only
last person joined: 25 days ago 

A research-driven circle where members share feedback to help impact Juniper's direction. Members gain opportunities for rewards through e-gift cards and exclusive content. To become a member, simply click “Join Community” and follow the quick prompts.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Head in the Clouds

Hi everyone! As we head into the final stretch of the year, Juniper has a few interesting questions we would love to get your take on. Your input would allow us to better understand how Juniper customers and partners perceive the use of the word "cloud" ...

• Hi everyone! It's hard to believe how quickly January has flown by. I'm also gradually getting the hang of writing 2023 and not 2022 on all my documents. 😊 The highlight of my January is attending Juniper's Global Kickoff ! This is the grand ...

• Hi everyone , I'm currently working on a subject that's a little bit tricky, and i've decided to share the problematic with the community. The Platforms evolved are all Juniper MX-104 with JunOS V17.1R3.6 on all fo them. Study Case: On R1, ...

• That's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this news with the rest of us. : ) ------------------------------ Kyla Jiayi Zhao ------------------------------

• We have successfully deployed vSRX v3 on RedHat Openshift virtualization with SRIOV networking attachement.

• I feel like as IT folks we all have our heads in the clouds at this point... Software as a service is ever growing and on premise data centers seem to be shrinking for many industries. What does this really mean though, what are the security implications, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Head in the Clouds

What does the word "cloud" in a product name mean to you? Cloud in any product or platform meant to me as virtual entity which can be placed anywhere in the world o What comes to your mind when you see the following product names? ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community