Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello everyone! I apologize for not being around the last couple of weeks. I was out there traveling on the conference scene. First I was over in Paris for SD-WAN and SASE 2022 . I had a lot of fun on this trip and got to speak with a TON of people ...

• Profile Picture

Head in the Clouds

Hi everyone! As we head into the final stretch of the year, Juniper has a few interesting questions we would love to get your take on. Your input would allow us to better understand how Juniper customers and partners perceive the use of the word "cloud" ...

• Sorry for not being clear enough. When you create the snapshot of the working EX this will have all the configuration of that device as a bootable image. So when the console defective switch boots to this image you then have the configured ip interfaces ...

• Bonjour everybody Let's see when YOU can spot the problem before it happens 1) I use mgmt port in my lab on my 10 2300-C switches for convenience 2) I don't use mgmt. port on the 250 switches in the field. I have ...

• Hi Steve, Thanks for your thoughts. Where I am struggling is that the console doesn't accept anything or any key. So I guess booting from USB is out of the question, as far as I know you need to press a key for that to activate. In the end it is my ...

• What a nightmare scenario. I would try to boot the non working device from a USB and do a format install of the internal drive. To get a bootable USB have a working EX in fully normal single switch no VC mode. Then run a snapshot to a USB drive. Then ...

• Hi everyone! It's hard to believe how quickly January has flown by. I'm also gradually getting the hang of writing 2023 and not 2022 on all my documents. 😊 The highlight of my January is attending Juniper's Global Kickoff ! This is the grand ...

Announcements

• JNCIA-Cloud Exam Overview Webcast

If you are considering taking or actively preparing for the Cloud, Associate (JNCIA-Cloud) exam, then join us for a free certification prep session! The Juniper Open Learning: JNCIA-Cloud webcast is a 90-minute session addressing many of the common questions candidates have prior to taking a JNCIA exam and it will give you an opportunity to ask your own questions. 
    When: Feb 07, 2023 | 8 AM PST

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community