Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello everyone! I apologize for not being around the last couple of weeks. I was out there traveling on the conference scene. First I was over in Paris for SD-WAN and SASE 2022 . I had a lot of fun on this trip and got to speak with a TON of people ...

• Profile Picture

Head in the Clouds

Hi everyone! As we head into the final stretch of the year, Juniper has a few interesting questions we would love to get your take on. Your input would allow us to better understand how Juniper customers and partners perceive the use of the word "cloud" ...

• Profile Picture

RE: OSPF - Static Routes

To push a default route into stub ares or nssa just add the default-route parameter to the configuration of the area on the ABR MX. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/default-metric-edit-protocols-ospf.html ...

• Profile Picture

OSPF - Static Routes

Hello, I have multiple MX204 routers with OSPF areas. All the routers are connected to area 0 and each router is connected to different NSSA areas. The reason for multiple areas is route summarization. I am trying to inject static routes from router A ...

• Hello, The config looks good to me. Could be a return routing issue as well. Please do check the sessions and see if session table is being built? if yes then we are not blocking anything. You may take flow traces to confirm the processing of outgoing ...

• I'm setting up a DMZ where 192.168.10.0/24 in zone dmz should nat and be seen to be coming from 1.2.3.5/27, but it's not working. If I use source nat interface it works, but just comes out 1.2.3.2/27, the default WAN connection. Here's what I have: ...

• Hello, Do you have any idea how to resolve this issue? I have two data-centers with same config, same qfx 5120- 48c model, same connections,junos OS. Bfd over bgp multi-hop However, in one data-center, random bfd session are stuck in init or ...

Announcements

• JNCIA-Cloud Exam Overview Webcast

If you are considering taking or actively preparing for the Cloud, Associate (JNCIA-Cloud) exam, then join us for a free certification prep session! The Juniper Open Learning: JNCIA-Cloud webcast is a 90-minute session addressing many of the common questions candidates have prior to taking a JNCIA exam and it will give you an opportunity to ask your own questions. 
    When: Feb 07, 2023 | 8 AM PST

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community