Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hi Gavin Thank you for the suggestion. It is working now and I can run the ZTP. The only question left is how to configure user password from configuration file? Supplying plain-text password in the config file is not allowed, because it is interactive ...

• Although mine aren't SRX, but, NG-RE's in MX, I recently did the USB upgrade from 17.4R2-S10 to 22.2R3-S2.8 and it was fine. I saved the config before, and put it back in after. MW is needed, as there is lots of downtime. Ask JTAC if SRX is ok to upgrade ...

• Hello Fred, You can raise a TAC case requesting the release. They will provide a private link to you to download 19.4R3-S3. About USB upgrade: If you are doing USB upgrade, you need not follow the upgrade path. However, upgrade window in such ...

• dup (cros post) of SRX300 sending malformed BGP OPEN messages, without marker, type and so on | Routing (juniper.net)

• Hi AkanKsha, Thank you for your prompt answer. > 19.4R3-S3 version is not available for download on the Juniper Software Download page. >JTAC should be able to help you with the required image. >Please get in touch with JTAC for the ...

• Hello Fred Ellena, 19.4R3-S3 version is not available for download on the Juniper Software Download page. JTAC should be able to help you with the required image. Please get in touch with JTAC for the download link to the 19.4R3-S3 version. ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community