Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Greetings Juniper Community! This is the first post in an eight-part series of community posts sharing tips and information on one of the hidden benefits of Juniper Care Services, Juniper Support Insights (JSI). JSI extends support automation & lifecycle ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hey Guys, I'm having issues installing the ca and local certificate? Have you encountered this issues? Im using der format , is should be supported right? Web forum has little to no information about this error, so need to gather more details. ...

• Hi Gavin, In my concept I'would like to drop any BPDU packet on selected interfaces. So I've set "protocols layer2-control bpdu-block interface XXX drop". And it works, except vstp. I don't need any interaction between spanning tree on these ...

• layer2-control { mac-rewrite { interface ge-0/0/0 { enable-all-ifl; } } } Trying to commit that on a 2300c on 21.4R3-S2.4 or later, results in: # commit check error: Check-out failed for Layer 2 Control Protocol ...

• Hi Boguslaw, VSTP and RSTP are the only spanning-tree protocols that can be configured concurrently on a device. They will operate independently and will not interact or interfere with each other. This is by design and it is recommended to enable both ...

• Hi, all! I am trying to set up a chassis cluster with SRX380s and running into some issues. I have worked with SRX devices a lot in the past, but never in a clustered configuration. My normal process is to create VLAN interfaces (irb.X, where X is ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

• 2 people recommend this.

Top Contributors in the Community