Labs

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Guessing you'd need to raise the issue with the JCL folks. Art ------------------------------ Art Stine ------------------------------

• I will have someone look at it. Not sure what resource its complaining about, but maybe the memory sizing by default is too constraining for these features. As a start, try giving the VM more memory - the default we documented was for 5G, but that was ...

• The architecture of vJunos-switch (and -router) is that the Junos control plane runs as a nested VM inside the Linux VM where the data plane is running. What is happening when doing the power off/reboot, etc inside the Junos CLI is that is only affecting ...

• These license msgs should be advisory (ie, not enforced). Does the feature not work at all or is it just noisy when applying config? Art ------------------------------ Art Stine ------------------------------

• I tried to use BNG on vJunos-Router, but I couldn't use it because the following log appeared: "bbesmgd[12438]: LIBSDB_LICENSE_CHECK_FAILED: License check failed. Feature LICBNG_FEAT_PPP require vBNG-Preferred-Tier and VMX-SCALE-PREMIUM licenses" ...

• Thanks for that, Steve. ------------------------------ Landon Stuckey ------------------------------

• The Juniper Feature explorer tool lets you see which hardware platforms support a feature. This shows the platform and Junos version needed for the feature support. Looking at vpls there is no support as of yet on the PTX hardware. https://apps.juniper.net/feature-explorer/feature-info.html?fKey=3211&fn=Virtual+Private+LAN+Service+%28VPLS%29 ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community