Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• As we head into the last quarter of the year, Juniper's Innovators Circle (IC) team would like to honor members like yourself for contributing so avidly over the past few months. Your input in IC studies has been conveyed to Juniper's key decision makers, ...

3 people recommend this.
  • Happy Friday everyone! I hope your Summer has been fun and relaxing. I hope you had a chance to recover, get some of your projects done, and spend some time with the family. Maybe you got a little travel in if you are into that. I know I ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Elevate Community & Juniper Customers: Here at Juniper, we recognize upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what ...

1 person recommends this.
  • ok thanks for your reply ------------------------------ Dhikra Marghli ------------------------------

• Junos firewall filters are basically just a series of if/then statements. “IF the traffic matches these conditions, THEN take these actions”. Junos calls these if/then statements “terms”. The key is "Terms are evaluated in order" Term 1 says from {...} ...

• As far as I remember, by default both narrow and wide-metrics are enabled on both L1 and L2 for backward compatibility with routers, who do not support wide metrics. If both sides support wide metrics, it makes sense to keep wide metrics only by set ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community