Security

View Only
last person joined: 10 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or access the following resources: 

Documentation SRX Community Juniper Threat Labs Security Advisories

Latest Discussion Posts

• Elevate Community & Juniper Customers: Here at Juniper, we recognize upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Steve, Thank you for the clarification, but in my case there were no zone-based policies. Both policies were global, but with addition of "from-zone" and "to-zone" knob. It appears that this configuration is perfectly fine and working. The issue ...

• For your global policies to work there has to be zero potential matches in standard zone to zone policies. If any existing standard zone to zone policy is possible they take priority. So you need to remove all the standard zone to zone matches to avoid ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi folks, While testing firewall policies in isolated environment, I faced with a very strange behavior of the firewall. So, when a traditional security policy is created, from-zone and to-zone is specified. When it is checked with "show security ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Tunnel

Well, as long as the Branch A admin already has policy and routes in place to push the branch B traffic to HQ you should be able to configure branch B and HQ to support it. If they don't have that in place, then there isn't really much that you can do. ...

• Profile Picture

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous If I understood correctly, in order for BranchA and BranchB to have communication, it is enough to reroute the traffic between BranchB and HQ, because I have access to them. I don't have ...

• Profile Picture

You should be able to just put routes on the routers to allow Branch A to use the HQ tunnel to send it's traffic for branch B to HQ which will then use the tunnel to branch A. That does assume that the other administrator will put a route for the Branch ...

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community