SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, Yes it's technically possible. You should enable Vlan Tagging on ge-0/0/11 before. ge-0/0/11 { vlan-tagging } ------------------------------ WYA ABU ------------------------------

• I want to use the firewall features and also run a mix of layer 2/3 ports. Current config is in a lab to just test the possibility of port 8 and 5 on the SRX forwarding frames on the same vlan.

• I want to have a single interface pass both inet 100.64.10.1/24 traffic on unit 0 and also tag a management vlan-id 99 traffic on unit 1 of 10.10.20.122/24, Is this possible single interface? I tried something like: ge-0/0/11 { unit 0 { description ...

• Profile Picture

OSPF MTU configuration

Background of the problem We run OSPF between our routers over GRE, and we have multiples of them (4 in total) Router A ----- 4 x GRE tunnels ------ Router B The problem I'm seeing is that sometimes OSPF is stuck in the Loading State. I have seen ...

• If you aren't wanting to use any of the firewall features, have you changed to packet mode? This removes all need of zones and security policies. Highly HIGHLY recommend you add a RE-Protect filter though. set security forwarding-options family ...

Current Members
568 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin