Security

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Securing your network and related platform configuration and troubleshooting with Juniper security technologies including Advance Threat Prevention, Cloud-Based Management Services, Cloud-delivered Security, Cloud Workload Protection, DDoS, Juniper Secure and other solutions.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion PreventionScreen OSSRX vSRX 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone! A big thank you to those who completed the community survey or gave me input 1:1. We are implementing improvements to the community as a result of your feedback. Here are the common themes we heard: Most visit the community to solve ...

• Thats not how IPSec VPN tunnels work. They will be Layer 3 routed tunnels not Layer2 extensions. If site B is in a different subnet, then simply create site B as a dynamic addressed VPN gateway and you are good. For an L2 extension, you need to add ...

• I want to create a VPN tunnel between sites. To explain my current network configuration please see the attached diagram. Site A has a Juniper firewall SRX345 with a public IP address, and site B has a 4G broadband router with a private IP address. ...

• Hi, I had the same error on my SRX 345 but I continued and everything worked as expected after the upgrade. In my opinion, its not a critical error otherwise the validation would not have been successful, so you are safe to proceed upgrade.

• Hello I want to upgrade a Juniper SRX 340 to version 20.2R3. I did a software validate of the package. I have an error message coming up, despite a Validation succeeded at the end. The problem is identical on the 2 chassis of the cluster. Is ...

• Good morning community. I am a juniper beginner, and I urgently need to standardize a Cisco QoS configuration to juniper ! interface GigabitEthernet0/3 no ip address load-interval 30 duplex auto speed auto media-type gbic no negotiation auto service-policy ...

• Due to the feature included in the Ipv6 IPSEC, is really still necessary use VPN IPsec (Ipv6 to Ipv6) or VPN Client with IPv6 on a corporate network (LAN and WAN with Ipv6) ? ------------------------------ CARLOS GERARDO RIOS SAUCEDA --------------- ...

Announcements

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community