Wireless

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Mist APs, Marvis, and all things wireless and Wi-Fi.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Mist Documentation Mist Product Updates The Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• OK OK thanks, congratulations for the clear explanation: I'm not looking for anything in particular, it was just out of curiosity. however it is true in the Wi-Fi world there are a lot of technical terms/variables that no one can imagine and which in ...

• Hello Everybody; I have a problem while integrated an AP to network. I want to give ip address to AP vlan 340. So far ı choose ip address box DHCP and vlan id 340. And in ethernet properties tab ı add vlan id list to 340. This is access ports and ...

• To clarify a few points in this thread: My first comment is that every single thing that is done in Mist, is done via an API, it is 100% API native and rock solid. Mist uses a variety of ways to gather analytics and data that is sent to the Mist cloud. ...

• SNMP might work - there has aparently been an update since I worked with this. So might be worth looking into - the API isnt too stable at least based on our experience. ------------------------------ MADS LAHRMANN ------------------------------

• Ok thanks for the information that SNMP is not supported: but with the mist api I see some additional information that is not seen in Wi-Fi Assurance i.e. in the "Juniper Mist" management system? Greetings ------------------------------ ZAMBON PASCAL ...

• Is there a way to subscribe for notifications on any new product updates when they are available in the below link? Product Updates Archives - Mist ------------------------------ SARAVANAN RAMANATHAN ------------------------------

• You can configure snmp monitoring for the app's in the mist portal. https://www.mist.com/documentation/snmp-support/ ------------------------------ Marcel ten Berg http://www.juniper.net ------------------------------

Announcements

• Introducing Marvis Minis

Marvis Minis is the only AI-Native Networking digital experience twin, stimulating traffic on your network to provide new levels of real-time visibility and performance. 

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community