Wireless

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Mist APs, Marvis, and all things wireless and Wi-Fi.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Mist Documentation Mist Product Updates The Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• To add to this: If the wireless client opens a new browser window, Mist successfully reauthorizes the client. The problem is that it should automatically reauthorize the client after the guest captive portal process completes, but it doesn't do this ...

• Hi Stuart, We have updated the document to correct the config.json file and to include specific instructions about running the Python script. You can see the updated document here . Thanks for reaching out. ------------------------------ Pete ...

• Hi Keir, The issues was I was when I was running the script I was only entering python ap-names-ap.py but is should have been python ap-names-ap.py config.json ap-names.csv . Juniper support helped me with it. Thanks for the suggestion. ...

• Here is what I have setup now, as a base to try to test this. However, I find that device on port 4 gets a DHCP address, but the AP connected to port 5 will not. ------------------------------ NICHOLAS MARSZALKOWSKI --------------------------- ...

• So in this case, since I would need wireless clients to also have access to the same network as the printer, VLAN 10 in this case, are you stating that I would configure the LAN network on both ge-0/0/4 and 5 to both include and tag the VLAN 10 network? ...

• Hi, You create the Wifi /management network as you always do (So tagged from the SRX towards the AP or AP's on this specific location). The only thing you do is connect your Printer to one of the available ports in the SRX. this port only you configure ...

Announcements

• Introducing Marvis Minis

Marvis Minis is the only AI-Native Networking digital experience twin, stimulating traffic on your network to provide new levels of real-time visibility and performance. 

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community