Security

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or access the following resources: 

Documentation SRX Community Juniper Threat Labs Security Advisories

Latest Discussion Posts

• Elevate Community & Juniper Customers: Here at Juniper, we recognize upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi @MGi, Yes, im refer to SDI --> Log Collector. Thanks for your guide .

• Hi, As Log Collector is deprecated long time ago, I believe you're running Security Director Insights (SDI). It has new (not necessarily good) and limited CLI. Just ssh to your SDI VM, type "server" and from there you can set/change various system ...

• Hi, I'm using version 23.1. The command that u mention not available. Thanks

• this should have been setup when the Log Collector was deployed.... however... First off, check you firewall rules allow NTP from the Log Collector to the NTP Server. Next, on the Log Collector, check you have configured the ntp server in /etc/ntp.conf ...

• Hi all, I'm facing issue on SD said Log Collector time not synchronize. May i know how to set Log Collector to pointing to NTP server and change time zone same as our Junos Space/SD. Thanks and appreciate any feedback

• hello experts, anyone got a chance to check on the categories per applications on juniper's enhanced web filter? e.g: what enhanced category does timbuktu belongs? all we see is a summary of enhanced categories. (vague) tia, A ------------------------------ ...

Announcements

• Juniper SRX Upgrade Guide.

Upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what steps to take before considering an upgrade to how to best leverage new features in the upgrade and all of the questions in between.

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community