Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hey Joey - Thanks for the response, let me know when you here something back. Thanks! ------------------------------ SHANNON HAMBY ------------------------------

• Hi all, I am new to Juniper firewall. Currently, I want to configure HA on my both SRX300s. If I want to configure basic HA, which two ports are required to connect to another one SRX300? Do I need to connect to the ports of same place on another one ...

• Hi Shannon, I have also just come across this obstacle and have opened a Juniper case about it. As soon as I know more I'll be happy to share it with you. Warm regards Joey ------------------------------ JOEY JULIAN KOENIG ----------------------- ...

• Hello myself, When I request vmhost snapshot, it creates a recovery snapshot but I want to copy the snapshot from the set p to the set b or vice-versa. I have check out this link but not sure how to use the partition option and did not find any example ...

• Hey All - I have some Juniper SRX 320 and 345 series that I need to upgrade to 23.4R1 to mitigate the JSA79108 vulnerabilities. Problem is that the only downloads I see from Juniper are for the 23.2 software train. Is there somewhere else I need ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community