Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.
  • 1.  JunOs 23.4R1 Download?

Posted 25 days ago

Hey All - 

I have some Juniper SRX 320 and 345 series that I need to upgrade to 23.4R1 to mitigate the JSA79108 vulnerabilities. Problem is that the only downloads I see from Juniper are for the 23.2 software train. Is there somewhere else I need to go to get the 23.4R1 software?

Thanks,

------------------------------
    SHANNON HAMBY

• 2.  RE: JunOs 23.4R1 Download?

Posted 24 days ago

Hi Shannon,

I have also just come across this obstacle and have opened a Juniper case about it. As soon as I know more I'll be happy to share it with you.

Warm regards
    Joey

JOEY JULIAN KOENIG

• 3.  RE: JunOs 23.4R1 Download?

Posted 24 days ago

Hey Joey - 

Thanks for the response, let me know when you here something back.

Thanks!

SHANNON HAMBY

• 4.  RE: JunOs 23.4R1 Download?

Posted 17 days ago

Hi Shannon,

it took me quite some time to figure this out. 
    I just got the following feedback from the JTAC engineers via ticket:

```
    >> Please be informed Junos 23.4 is not available yet for SRX300 series devices.

https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/Need-to-update-Junos-but-cannot-find-any-download-link

We appreciate your patience as we ensure the stability and reliability of our upcoming release. While your requested version is not yet available for all devices, rest assured that our development and quality assurance teams are working diligently to deliver a solid and dependable build. At this moment we do not have an ETA for the release for the missing platforms since engineering is working on addressing all issues found. Once the build is ready it will be on the software download webpage.
    ````

Warm regards
    Joey 

JOEY JULIAN KOENIG