Labs

View Only
last person joined: 9 days ago 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: GNS3

I am going to look into EV-NG now that I read your reply more carefully. Thanks for the help. David Bombal has a video on how to install it and I'm \following it. My laptop is a windows machine with i5 core, so I may use it or get another machine to designate ...

• Profile Picture

I'm looking into that link. Thanks for the help. I am new to most of this and I don't have an extra machine to run ubuntu. I may need some really basic level instructions, because the terms in that article are mostly not familiar to me. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hi, If your laptop have good spec then u can use EVE-NG or PNETLAB and spin up legacy vMX. If u dont have good PC then u can rent cloud lab around USD30 for 3 month that ready for all the image. Thanks

• Profile Picture

Hi Ben, Having just completed the JNCIP-SP, I would actually recommend EVE-NG or PNETLab. I have not used GNS3 in years so I can't speak totally knowledgeably on that software, but I don't think I could have passed my exam without creating several virtual ...

• Profile Picture

GNS3

I was wondering if someone can tell me if using GNS3 would be a good idea for me to use to study for JNCIS-SP or -ENT. I'm using a windows 11 laptop and don't remember why, but had some issues settng up GNS3 when I tried a few years ago. All advice greatly ...

• Profile Picture

Saving Sandbox

In an effort to study for the JNCIS-SP, I log into vLabs and lately configure a sandbox to a certain configuration that I came up with. I know there is a way to save this sandbox, so that I can use it again next time I log in, I just haven't been able ...

• Hello, I have a similar setup. A mac-vrf with two hosts on separate PE devices that can not ping each other but are able to ping the gateway. Both ips show up in the evpn-arp-table on each device. I have the "default-gateway do-not-advertise" statement ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community