vMX

View Only
last person joined: one month ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about vMX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Here it is... VRFUSED.inet.0: 15650 destinations, 28753 routes (15649 active, 1 holddown, 0 hidden) 10.10.0.0/15 (2 entries, 1 announced) TSI: KRT in-kernel 10.10.0.0/15 -> {indirect(1048604)} Page 0 idx 0, (group vRR type External) Type 1 val 0x12709b48 ...

• I know you've said the routes are the same, but can you show them? What is the "Inactive reason" in "show route detail" ? Is it definitely the same peer-as for both neighbors, and they both have multipath enabled on them?

• Hello, I configured multipath in a lab and it worked just fine. I tried to translate that to the my production network but it's not working. The only difference I have between the lab and the prod is that in prod the routes are received in a vrf through ...

• I am following along with the below instruction video for setting up a Juniper lab in Eve-ng. https://youtu.be/O_VzgXn2_MA YouTube Building a Juniper EVE-NG Lab Environment for Daily Usage Part 2: Overview of ...

• Profile Picture

BNG

Hi guys. Recently i learning about BNG (myself interesting) and i don't can get found the problem. Customer CPE don't get connect. Looking em captured packets, i can see the message in PADS "no resources". I try everithing than found about it. Thanks ...

• Hello, This also happens for our VQFX which are on ver 20+. ------------------------------ WILLIAM ROULLIER ------------------------------

• Hi, Please use version 20 ++. Thanks

Unanswered Posts

• BNG

Top Contributors in the Community