Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 15 hours ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.

Welcome to the Training and Certification community!

We at Juniper believe that training can be a key strategic advantage that sets you up for success in achieving your best technology outcomes, business results and skills development.

This forum is available for you to engage with other Juniper learners and Subject Matter Experts. We encourage you to share your ideas, best practices and success stories.

Please browse the Training and Certification discussions to see if your question has already been asked.

Get Started for Free Certification Resources Learning Paths All Access Training Pass Schedule of Classes On-Demand Courses

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, AJER and AJEX are great resources for reading prep for the JNCIE-ENT exam. The Self-Study bundle is also a great resource for the hands-on aspect of the exam and is still current and relevant. ------------------------------ Josh Verhaal Certification ...

• Hello to everyone, Could you advise some books for JPR-944 exam preparation? Or Advanced Enterprise Switching/Routing plus documentation related to exam objectives would be enough? And the second question is how actual is JNCIE-Ent Lab Exam ...

• Profile Picture

RE: VA approved Juniper tests

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I did. thanks for the info

• Could you please email this question to training-amer@juniper.net so we can provide you with the right guidance? ------------------------------ Paul Eck ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

VA approved Juniper tests

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I am looking for VA approved Juniper tests. anybody has any idea where to find the this info?

• Hi Xine, This external route is not advertised by R1, hence there is no star next to this prefix in the OSPF database on R1. If you'd check OSPF database on R5, you would see a star. Can't comment on the audio material, because I do not have access ...

• Profile Picture

OSPPF LSA

Hi, I'm currently studdying for my JNCIP-SP certification. In the Juniper self training material I understood that the presence of the asterix " * " in the LSA when using "show ospf database router|external|network|"and so on" extensive" command ...

Announcements

• JNCIA-DC Exam Prep webcast

Reserve your seat for a #free exam preparation webcast session and fast track your path to getting your Associate level JNCIA-DC certification.  
    Date: June 11, 2023, 2 PM PST

Unanswered Posts

• 2 people recommend this.

Top Contributors in the Community