Routing

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Link-protection is considered as part of LFA (Loop-free alternate), which is available both for OSPF and IS-IS. For OSPF, check the link below - https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/ospf/topics/topic-map/configuring-loop-free-alternate-routes-for-ospf.html ...

• Hi everyone, I am looking for an example for OSPF link protection ( no MPLS), any good recommendation ? I have been finding MPLS based link protection material but not so great stuff on just OSPF link protection. Thanks!! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Farid, I send a new post replying to my inital of last evening, if you can take a look. Thank you ------------------------------ Xine ------------------------------

• Hi Dmitriy, I send a new post replying to my inital of last evening, if you can take a look. Thank you ------------------------------ Xine ------------------------------

• Hi, I discussed with a colleague this afternoon and we have finally find a way to make it work. BGP session between PE1 and PE2 has been disabled. The following configuration been applied on PE1 set policy-options policy-statement EGRESS_LDP ...

• Well, the answer is simple enough - your export policy "pol-CUST" for "ISP" BGP group does not match 192.168.200.0/30. Adding this prefix to "pre-CUST" prefix-list should solve the problem. I assume that you're doing this to fix next-hop problem of ...

• Hi there, LDP is mpls signalling protocol for interchange of mpls labels not ip networks. I advise you to open documentation and start to do basic labs as shown there with configuration. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/mpls/topics/topic-map/ldp-overview.html ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community