Routing

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• If ICMP is working, and some web browsing, but not all, then perhaps it is not a pure FBF problem. Seems that perhaps the traffic is going through some NAT anyway. Perhaps do some traceroutes in both directions, to see where traffic really is. Still, ...

• Hi Spuluka, I;m facing below issue even i'm already enable flexible quing mode . show interfaces queue gr-0/0/0 Egress queue statistics are not applicable to this interface. run show configuration chassis fpc 0 { pic 0 { ...

• Thanks Nayman!! Below is the awesome response from Nayman , so everyone can learn: I understand you're looking for hierarchical FIB. the knob preserve-nexthop- hierarchy will give you this functionality. for each nexthop in the RIB you will have ...

• Hi Per, Thanks for you answer. We are assigning the name of the VRF through Radius but due to design requirements, subscribers' PPPoE access must be in their own VRF. From the subscribers' VRF we decide where to send the traffic through ...

• Hi Spuluka, Could u explain more detail? If im look in the url that i share the config just show one side only? Also the "ip-2/1/0" referring to which interface? Thanks and appreciate your feedback

• Do you mean RFC6774? yes. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/cli-reference/topics/ref/statement/add-path-edit-protocols-bgp.html ------------------------------ Moshiko Nayman ------------------------------

• A problem is that preserve-nexthop-hierarchy isn't properly documented on Juniper website and in Juniper documentation. ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ------------------------------

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community