Routing

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone, Currently we are running OSPFV2 between our two DC connected by L2 pipe by a service provider (SP) DC1 gig0/0/1.199------SP1----------0/0/1.199-gig-DC2 DC1 and DC2 are running OSPFV2 on gig 0/0/0.199 which has subnet 199.199.199.0/30, ...

• Hi everyone, Let's say we have MX1 running OSPF and OSPF3 realm ipv4-unicast. MX1 is learning 10.10.10.0/24 via OSPF and also via OSPF3. Which route MX1 will mark active? One via OSPF or OSPF3? Much appreciated!! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Guys, Hope all is well with you guys! I have an issue where a CPE connected to QFX5100 xe- interface not able to reach MGMT server on remote QFX5100. But the QFX Xe interface is reachable from MGMT server which is very weird. The routing from CPE ...

• Yeah, but let's scale this to 100 PEs and a big core, it makes sense to bring LDP at the edge and have RSVP at the core, having a PoP design, in this design the goal is that I can do T.E in my core and just have a full mesh at the edge via LDP. However, ...

• Indeed, P router will perform label switching only. Then the question is, why don't you establish LSPs between PEs? LDP is not flexible in terms of traffic engineering. RSVP would be the simplest and the most efficient method to solve the task, ...

• Hi Guys, I allow myself to post a questiob because since 2 days I'm stucked in configuring FlexAlgo and coloring. I would like to "color" an EVPN vrf or if you prefer to use a specific FAD (based on delay) for the EVPN-VL301 vrf (type evpn so), ...

• Hi, Thanks! That should work if I have RSVP at PEs and I have 2 LSPs to same egress PE and I will control which one I want to use based on policy, but in the LDP-Over-RSVP case at PEs I have LDP FECs, I cannot use that policy. If I use that policy ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community