Routing

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Guys, I allow myself to post a questiob because since 2 days I'm stucked in configuring FlexAlgo and coloring. I would like to "color" an EVPN vrf or if you prefer to use a specific FAD (based on delay) for the EVPN-VL301 vrf (type evpn so), ...

• Hi, Thanks! That should work if I have RSVP at PEs and I have 2 LSPs to same egress PE and I will control which one I want to use based on policy, but in the LDP-Over-RSVP case at PEs I have LDP FECs, I cannot use that policy. If I use that policy ...

• No worries. ------------------------------ FARID AKHUNDOV ------------------------------

• Hi, Not sure, if this could be helpful, but maybe you could define 2 RSVP LSPs, map VPN traffic to one LSP and global RIB traffic to another? You would need then below configuration - [edit policy-options] policy-statement *name* { term ...

• Interesting point, never knew about that implicit prepend. Now behavior of Junos and IOS seems reasonable. ------------------------------ FARID AKHUNDOV ------------------------------

• The monitoring commands to see what the effect and transmit of netflow are: show services accounting status show services accounting flow Details outlined here https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/flow-monitoring/topics/example/jflow-v9-configuring-on-ms-mic.html#verification ...

• At this moment your mention of empty BGP update might help me. Best way I found to make BGP roll is with virtual router and a vrf. That and export policy statement xxxxL:xxxx . But I'm not sure I want the BGP route present at all. I don't use BGP at all, ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community