Routing

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• By the way, how much memory pressure does add preserve-nexthop-hierarchy on the FPCs memory? ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ------------------------------

• The routing and forwarding table sizes are not part of the public data sheet information. You will need to contact your reseller or sales engineer for these on an NDA basis but they are readily available via the channel. With the MX chassis series ...

• The routing and forwarding table sizes are not part of the public data sheet information. You will need to contact your reseller or sales engineer for these on an NDA basis but they are readily available via the channel. ------------------------------ ...

• Where I can find information about MX204 hardware limitations, like max IPv4 unicast routes in RIB, VRRP sessions, etc? ------------------------------ DANIEL GRIBINET ------------------------------

• Hi everyone! As the subject shows, I would like to know how many routing amount can Juniper MX480 receive? I haven't found clear results about the question, the answer seems depend on the SCB、RE 、MPC, these two attchment images are the chassis ...

• If ICMP is working, and some web browsing, but not all, then perhaps it is not a pure FBF problem. Seems that perhaps the traffic is going through some NAT anyway. Perhaps do some traceroutes in both directions, to see where traffic really is. Still, ...

• Hi Spuluka, I;m facing below issue even i'm already enable flexible quing mode . show interfaces queue gr-0/0/0 Egress queue statistics are not applicable to this interface. run show configuration chassis fpc 0 { pic 0 { ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community