Routing

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Aaron. This is what I referenced in my research. Like I said, we were looking to use the MX as the test devices but they are not fully supported. So we used test sets as I described previously. That ended Junos RPM rfc2544 benchmarking for me on ...

• David, can you please share KB link, and also the config to loopback an ethernet port? ------------------------------ - Aaron ------------------------------

• If you are talking about using Junos RPM services and rfc2544 testing, it is hardware dependent. Our MX480 systems only support a subset of testing due to our HW configuration. There is specific documentation in the KB that outlines requirements and ...

• Are you talking about RFC testing using Junos between those devices? Hanging off my Juniper gear, I use Accedian devices as CPE for ethernet service delivery, and do the RFC testing within the Accedian. We have run tests at about ~9.7 gbps. If you ...

• Profile Picture

10G RFC Testing

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, Has anyone had any success on 10G RFC testing with the Juniper ACX2200 to an ACX710/7100 or MX240/480. Thank you.

• I think what's happening is: The router's source of the active route is BGP, since it learns it via BGP with a preference of 200. You may also be learning via OSPF, but it won't be active. The import policy won't match the inactive, OSPF-learnt route ...

• Profile Picture

RE: BGP Cease Error

Yes, the customer used /24 subnets when he set up his network and we will fix it. Unfortunately we were not present at the initial setup and we had to deal with much bigger problems before the IP configuration. First of all I tested TCP port 179 and ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community