Routing

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I can't see your entire configuration, but it seems you're missing IPV6 NDRA configuration from dynamic profile. set dynamic-profiles DP_PPPoE_L2_IPv6 protocols router-advertisement interface "$junos-interface-name" prefix $junos-ipv6-ndra-prefix ...

• Hello, please could someone help me understand why following scenarios has a problem with routing thru lt-0/0/0? In case of A, packets(icmp) from HOST1 to HOST2 arrive to MX (verified by mirroring on sw1) and it's all, routing doesn't working. ...

• as-path prend on export policy -> does something for incoming traffic. Nothing to do with outgoing traffic (your traceroute). Have a look at your import policies and set local-pref. ------------------------------ Olivier Benghozi ---------------- ...

• Profile Picture

IPv6 dualstack BNG MX240

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I try to make dual stack IPv4/IPv6 on subscribers. We are using MX240 as BNG. IP are given to subscriber by radius (no dhcp on BNG) IPv4 is working well for now, But IPv6 ...

• Hi Guys , Hope you guys are doing well , so my problem is i am trying to do a route manipulation in a customer network, So i have 3 ISPs . ISP1- 10.10.10.1 , int-ge-0/0/0 ISP2-20.20.20.1, int-ge-0/0/1 ISP3-30.30.30.1, int - ge-0/0/2 LAN1 - 192.168.0.1/24 ...

• Hello, I currently have an unusual configuration with a peering point, and I need to establish two BGP sessions because we have two ASNs. This connection is made through a physical link where we have been asked to use two VLANs, each with a ...

• Hi all, Just to update from JTAC regarding my issue. After junos version 18.4 the feature can see each que on GR interface already disable. So no other way we can check traffic statistic entering the que on GR interface. Hopefully if someone here ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community