Routing

View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• thanks a lot !!

• thanks a lot !! In my case. the left side is DR based on its high IPs, so the traffic flows via the left side. when I changed PIM interface priority, I can shift the traffic flow to the right side. Both uplinks are nonDR as they are not in a share network. ...

• how to check all neighbors for who is advertising a certain route? ... sounds like you are wanting a single CLI command that will check all existing bgp neighbors for who is advertising a certain route... I can't find one command that will do that. ...

• You mentioned, "If I shutdown the uplink on L3-SW-B, mcast traffic stops". It would be interesting to see .... PE, RF-1, RF-2... show pim join show multicast route L3-SW-A and B.... show igmp groups show igmp snooping membership ...before, during, ...

• Hi! Im trying to configure proxy arp for subscribers on MX80. DHCP client got address 100.64.36.198/16. When it try to ping any host in net 100.64.0.0/16, juniper reply to all arp requests, but it has not any other routes or clients in this net. ...

• In addition to Dmitriy's post, you can simply run something like show route advertising-protocol bgp <neighbor IP> <prefix> to check if specific prefix is being advertised to BGP neighbor and what are path attributes of this prefix. Also, on receiver ...

• Hi all, May i know whether juniper support this kind of feature or similar like this? Appreciate some feedback https://support.huawei.com/enterprise/en/doc/EDOC1100270080/8f7b264e/understanding-lpt Thanks

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community