Security

Welcome!

Get answers on securing your network and share your expertise.  Post here or in the following product groups: 

Intrusion Prevention
Screen OS
SRX 
vSRX 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, Those logs are indeed from this line of configuration: set security policies pre-id-default-policy then log session-init We generally don't suggest enabling this particular piece of configuration unless you're troubleshooting issues with ...

• from a vSRX I'm collecting some logs, below is an example (I change some information for privacy reasons): Jun 15 16:15:00 vSRX-Node1 RT_FLOW: RT_FLOW_SESSION_CREATE: session created 10.88.232.15/55490->34.102.128.190/443 0x0 junos-https 10.88.232.15/55490->34.102.128.190/443 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: IPSEC VPN

@Spuluka thanks​ ------------------------------ skywalker ------------------------------

• Hi Team, we have implemented the juniper secure connect and since we use static routes for two isp and we cannot use two default routes at a time so we thought of doing destination nat on blaze 210--external firewall connected to internet ex : my ip ...

• Profile Picture

RE: IPSEC VPN

Yes, if you assign the tunnel interface to the virtual router routing instances for Azure it will be in an isolated table from your other networks. Both vpn can use the same external gateway ip with no issues. The difficulty will be in how you connect ...

Unanswered Discussions

• Posted in: Security

Hi Team, we have implemented the juniper secure connect and since we use static routes for two isp and we cannot use two default routes at a time so we thought of doing destination nat on blaze 210--external firewall connected to internet ex : my ip ...

On SRX is it possible to configure for a Dynamic VPN to go through a Symantec VIP enterprise gateway validation server for Multifactor authentication. The Symantec VIP enterprise server acting as Radius serverr.

Hello Fellow engineers, I am trying to export the certificate from SRX and install it on a webserver. I was able to export the certificate with private key with the command request security pki key-pair export type pem certificate-id FTP-Server ...

Hello, We are trying Juniper as a remote CPE device on customer premises for on of our projects. I'm trying to create a IPSEC policy between our current tunnel router (a Mikrotik CHR at the moment, will be replaced with a router with VTI support in the ...

Calling all security professionals! Juniper is hosting a virtual booth at RSA Conference, May 17-20 and invite you to join us in live conversations with real people. Make connections and network with security and IT colleagues. Join our chatrooms: ...