Junos OS

Welcome! 

Get answers on Junos 💚 and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Perfect! That's exactly what I needed to hear, thanks!

• Hi, Please use the "request system storage cleanup" and try again. Is this working for you now? ------------------------------ Juan Ospina ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Remote Port Mirroring

Hi Luke, As long as you have enough bandwidth available on the trunks you can use the same interface. If you see that this might affect production, or don't want it to cross the production network then you might want to have separate links for this traffic. ...

• Hi, I need to capture traffic for a device on Switch-A. Currently, Switch-A connects to Switch-B, which connects to Switch-C. My monitoring server is connected to Switch-C. The links between these switches are trunk links (aggregated in some cases), ...

• For anyone learning Junos, I have a video to help with authentication. It looks at local username and passwords, as well as external authentication like RADIUS and TACACS. Hope this helps someone!

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions

We are glad you are here! 

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
88 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator