Labs

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello I have MX240LNS support PPPoE on the subinterface but the problem that juniper don't support using a different MAC addresses defined on aggregated ethernet logical interfaces so please i want expert ...

• Hello Art, Thank you for the answer and explanation, much appreciated! ------------------------------ ALLEN TYSON ------------------------------

• Hey Allen - vJunosEvolved is a PTX platform, so GE interfaces are not supported. It's all ET and unchannelized, they are programmatically treated as 400G interfaces (tho obviously in SW it doesn't run fast - regardless of the interface speed setting in ...

• Hello Everyone :) Quick question, do I need to modify the YAML file for vJunosEvolved to allow 1g interfaces in EVE-NG? I tried just changing the configuration from the Junos CLI and that doesn't seem to be working. Thanks! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: GNS3

Hi @ RICARDO MACHIN , U can PM me if u interest to rent the server with ready image. In other word u just setup your own topology only. Thanks

• You'd need to enable HyperV on windows - I don't think libvirt is supported on Windows, so you'd need to model it for HyperV kinda based on what you see from the QEMU command line ... we used to run this on Azure which is a special variant of HyperV tho ...

• thank you , any chance that we can run those vJunos Switch and vJunos Router on a Windows 11 box, if so how ? Thank you ------------------------------ RICARDO MACHIN ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community