Security

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or access the following resources: 

Documentation SRX Community Juniper Threat Labs Security Advisories

Latest Discussion Posts

• Elevate Community & Juniper Customers: Here at Juniper, we recognize upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello. I have a cluster pair of SRX1500s. Receiving repetitive spam of Detected Tx Unit Hang: igb 0000:07:00.2: Detected Tx Unit Hang Tx Queue <0> TDH<44> TDT<46> next_to_use<46> next_to_clean<44> buffer_info[next_to_clean] ...

• We recently made a few notable changes in Juniper's Global RMA Return Instructions . We aim to educate and align our customers on properly returning their Juniper defective equipment. Key changes to the Juniper's Global RMA process include: Defective ...

• Hi, I need to provide a solution for CGNAT service in a ISP network. I have to provide a method to chose the correct SRX (or a MX with the right number of MX-SPC3). what are the correct number to ask for? number of clients (fixed and mobile)? number ...

• We recently made a few notable changes in Juniper's Global RMA Return Instructions . We aim to educate and align our customers on properly returning their Juniper defective equipment. Key changes to the Juniper's Global RMA process include: Defective ...

• Resolved! I'd missed that on the port group on ESXi I needed to set it to allow MAC-changes. Changing that on the VLAN that I'm using for fabric fixed it. ------------------------------ Adam Phillips ------------------------------

Announcements

• Juniper SRX Upgrade Guide.

Upgrading your SRX can be a challenging and delicate process. For this reason, we developed the SRX Upgrade Guide documentation to assist you. This guide has you covered from what steps to take before considering an upgrade to how to best leverage new features in the upgrade and all of the questions in between.

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community