Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Day One Books Knowledge Base Junos Software Versions

Latest Discussion Posts

• Don't delay, upgrade from Junos releases 12.x, 14.x, 15.x, and 16.x! Effective February 15, 2024, Junos releases 14.x and 16.x cases will no longer be eligible for technical support. Effective August 31, 2024, Junos releases 12.x ...

5 people recommend this.
  • How are you testing internet connectivity? I would say check the ARP of the internet-facing interface first to see if you're even getting anything from your default gateway. show arp no-resolve interface ge-0/0/7.0 Also, can you confirm the current ...

• Hi John, I changed the next-hop to 122.147.169.254. The result is still same. ------------------------------ Tokumasa Sanada ------------------------------

• Hi ANDREYLEO, I had move ge-0/0/0 to untrust zone but the result is still same. ------------------------------ Tokumasa Sanada ------------------------------

• Hi Tokumasa, Perhaps your static route is misconfigured. The configuration above shows the next-hop as 122.147.169.1, but you mention at the top that the default gateway is 122.147.169.254. Hope that helps, John Viner ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Juniper EX4550 problem

Hello, Version : JUNOS 12.3R12-S21 The problem I am experiencing is that if any other device or devices are connected to the Juniper device and one of these devices turns off or the network cable is removed, my Juniper device restarts itself. In ...

• Firstly, be very careful with logging an "any any any" policy, you will kill the SRX's disks. Either consider using a more specific policy, or use syslog instead of local logging. The other thing is, you've got the untrust zone configured to use interface ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community