Labs

View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

Welcome!

Discover how to get the most of Juniper labs and share what you've built.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello all, I am using the vJunos switch in GNS3 for some labbing. I ran into an issue where my switch wouldn't boot up after my laptop had been rebooted. I think the issue was that I was not running the command 'request system power-off' before shutting ...

• Hi, I currently studdying for Junos certification exam. For my studdy process, I'm using Juniper VLAB to test my knowledge and what I understood. In the current issue, I'm trying to understand bridging process on MX platform. For this lab session, ...

• ok thanks for your reply ------------------------------ Dhikra Marghli ------------------------------

• Junos firewall filters are basically just a series of if/then statements. “IF the traffic matches these conditions, THEN take these actions”. Junos calls these if/then statements “terms”. The key is "Terms are evaluated in order" Term 1 says from {...} ...

• i wait some one answer me Thanks ------------------------------ Dhikra Marghli ------------------------------

• Hello please i want some one help me [edit firewall filter test ] term 1 { from { source-address { 10.0.0.0/8; } } then { log; next term; } } term 2 { then { reject ; } }How ...

• Profile Picture

Virtual Switch on VMx unit

Hi, I'm currently learning for JNCIS-SP certification Exam. To studdy I'm using the Elearning stuff on Juniper.net web site and test my knowledge and what I understood on Juniper VLAB. For the curent question I used the topology named "BGP - Multi-AS ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community