SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Your internal client machine at 10.10.10.2 is not getting any DNS server information. You can verify this by examining the active IP configuration on the endpoint. Because ge-0/0/0.0 has a static IP address, it has no settings it can propagate downstream ...

• Hi Nikolay, The below information is my configuration and the information which you require. Thanks for the assistance. ## Last changed: 2024-05-10 10:40:32 UTC version 20200609.165031.6_builder.r1115480; system { host-name 300; root-authentication ...

• I suspect you'll have to zeroize the system. ------------------------------ Nikolay Semov ------------------------------

• thanks for the reply boss! is there a command to force SRX to use $9 format hash instead of $8 format? ------------------------------ ALI ARKAWAZI ------------------------------

• Please share the latest, most up-to-date configuration you have running. Also helpful, the output of: show route show arp no-resolve ping 8.8.8.8 show security policies hit-count ------------------------------ Nikolay Semov -------------- ...

• Hi, I had changed to 122.147.169.254. The result is still same. ------------------------------ Tokumasa Sanada ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community