SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

SRX Upgrade GuideKnowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dears, im currently having cpu high issue on our SRX 1400 cluster (JUNOS 12.3X48-D105.4 built 2020-07-29). here we can see the process netdaemon taking a huge part : PID USERNAME THR PRI NICE SIZE RES STATE ...

• The process you want is called destination nat. The details are all outlined in this area of the documentation. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/nat/topics/topic-map/security-nat-destination.html The details will vary depending ...

• Hi All, I am new to SRX Firewalls. I got a ticket like inside user wants internet to server Server IP is 192.168.100.1(private IP).here we are using a SRX 1500 model.Please give inputs what are the steps needed complete this activity. Thanks Rakesh ...

• Hi Jay, You can check the feeds from the CLI using `show security dynamic-address summary`. This will list the dynamic address feeds applied on the device and a summary of the number of IP addresses that have been loaded. Once this is confirmed you ...

• I did some tests today and each request I execute the REST api respond with a 500 internal server error...;( Tried to enable traceoption all on rest service but after enabling it the port 8080 is closed with conn refused... I think that the universe ...

• Hi all. On Friday we had an issues with MS-RPC through some SRX firewalls. The short story is that we needed to disable MS-RPC ALG for things to work again. I've just started looking through events related to this issue and I see RT_FLOW_SESSION_CLOSE ...

• the key here will be to get more detailed messages. Try this logging configuration found in the second kb above that forces more logging to be generated. Ideally, you want the remote side to initiate the tunnel as well. Frequently with timeouts the ...

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community