Community Talk

View Only
last person joined: 8 days ago 

Learn how to best utilize the Elevate community and hear first about community updates.

Welcome!

Read the latest Elevate community news and give us your feedback.

Pressing platform issues? Your community management team is here to help

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Gunter, If your account has not been verified yet you will need to contact Juniper customer care for assistance with your Juniper user account. You can find the various ways to contact customer care on this webpage https://support.juniper.net/support/requesting-support/ ...

• Hello, i wanted to set up my juniper router yesterday. The software version wasn't the newest, so I headed to the download page. For my surprise, you cant access the updates without a customer account. Thats why I created a new account, with the serial ...

• To access your draft reply, Go to "My Elevate" and then select "My Contributions", you will see your draft message(s) there. ------------------------------ Andy Sharp ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • I recently started a reply to a post in one of my threads. However, I needed to switch tasks, and didn't want to loos the reply so I select "Save As Draft", and navigated away to my other task. Now that I'm ready to come back to work with the draft, ...

• Hi, Need some advice, have anyone got experience with Juniper VSTP interoperate with Huawei VBST? I had been thru the documentation from Juniper official website but found nothing regarding this kind of setup. As what I found so far from the Internet, ...

• Good day, I have been trying to play around with some vLabs for the past week. specifically the BGP - Multi-AS with Route Reflection lab. when i reserve the lab it does not load the default configs for the devices. they are all blank other than the ...

• Hi Everyone, I am encountering same issue. Was anyone able to resolve this issue ? TIA, Kartik Galhotra ------------------------------ Kartik Galhotra ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community